Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: street sweeper?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Reecie Gravely was picked up today, but hes not on the list. I saw the ATF/DTF officals chasing him lol.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    On foot or car? I pity them if he was on foot! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    [censored] Reecie is always on the run. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I know the Norton PD was trying to bust him forever, but never could. I guess someone finally did.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    He was in a car stripes.

    Lev Smith, I dont even care to say it, what a loser. This guy was former president of norton little league. One hell of a role model to have around your kids.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: street sweeper?

    (just a thread comment in general [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])With drugs- they own you or you own them- no in the middle. I've been to the funerals, for some this MIGHT wake'em up, but probably not. It is hard to do, that is why it is called an addiction, and there is easy money in serving their needs, course it looks like it might involve some OVERTIME for some of these folks. I feel for them, but you got to make choices, and somewhere they catch you. I've been there.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    alot of former Burton athletes on there. its a shame.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    I guess I'm a little naive, but I had no idea the drug problem was this widespread in Wise Co.

    Some of those names are VERY surprising.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: street sweeper?

    I made a post on it about a year ago. I hate to read some of those names. Knew a lot of those folks back in my younger days.
    WC has it's drug problem. Those that don't think so. Well look at the list above.
    And that from what i understand just a dent into a lot of other drug related problems. Even gangs.
    A lot don't know it. But we do have gangs operating in this area. Low profile still yet, but they are here and they pass through here. I've seen their signatures in a lot of places in WC, LC,SC,DC.
    Im afraid the rural areas have now become the places for those who want to push their drugs. They see it as to hard for them to get caught, as simple as that.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    Just ridiculous. That's just.....sad.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    I agree, LPDFTBL. If people think there's not much of a drug problem in Wise County, then they're more naive than a newborn....that list should prove that. I've never been a drughead, but it's so widespread, I can name many a place where you can get your fix. Need more evidence? Won't mention any names, but one of the business owners in BSG getting sent up for running one of the biggest oxycontin rings in Southwest Virginia. In my opinion, this drug sweep was long overdue.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member shawtylici0us's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: street sweeper?

    Terry Skaggs got picked up too......

    Ya know what is crazy though.... I just saw a few of these people in the past week and I had NO IDEA that they were doing any of this..... that is just crazy... I guess that I am just retarded!!! L0L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •